The products that I've used are:
- Maybelline Eye Studio Hyper Diamonds Eyeshadow in 'Charcoal Diamonds'Steps...
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Mac 266 small angle brush
- Covergirl Liquiline Blast eye pencil
- Eyelash/brow brush
- Eyelash curler
- Any general eyeshadow application brush
1. Prime the eyelids with Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
2. Use a general eyeshadow brush, or the sponge applicator included, to apply number four in the palette to the main part of the eyelid.
3. Create a V shape in the outer corner of the eye using number 3, and blend it in to the middle of the eye.
4. Add number 1 to the outer half of the crease, this will help to create a depth to the eyelid.
5. Sweep number 5 across the crease and down into the inner corner to add an extra element of sparkle.
6. Apply number 2 to the brow bone and to the inner corner.
7. To line under the eye, use a small angle brush and apply number 3 to the outer half, and number 4 to the inner half.
8. Comb and curl your eyelashes.
9. Apply three coats of mascara, for this kind of smoky eye it's nice to have bold lashes.