Another great Maybelline eyeshadow palette, this time in simple variations of grey, black and white. I decided to buy this product because I don't really have a Maybelline shadow set that's just dedicated to these kind of charcoal shades, and so I'm hoping this will provide a good colour palette for a basic smoky eye.
- 5 Shades: Black, white, and a medium, light and dark grey.
- All colours are shimmer tones.
- Comes with a small sponge applicator, with one end thick and the other thin.
- A good range of charcoal hues that allows light and shade.
- Good pigmentation for most colours.
- It lives up to its 'Hyper Diamonds' name, as each shade shimmers beautifully.
- Lovely packaging, especially the shapes of each shadow.
- There are only four sides of the sponge applicator, but 5 shadows.
- The white and light grey colours are almost transparent, so these can really only be used as highlights.
Overall, I would rate this product ★★★★☆
Come back soon to see a tutorial using this eyeshadow palette :)