Autumn for me is all about that transition from sunny to cold days. That's why for this tutorial I decided to do a snowy eye with a warm touch of pink. The tutorial will focus mainly on the eye look, but at the end I will suggest a few ideas and colours for the rest of the face too :)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
- Mac 266 small angle brush
- Covergirl Liquiline Blast eye pencil
- Eyelash curler
- Any general eyeshadow application brush
- Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow in '22'
- Mac eyeshadow in 'Phloof!'
- Mac eyeshadow in 'Pink Venus'
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette ‘Verve’
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette ‘Pistol’
- Illamasqua Liquid Metal Palette 'Phenomena'
- Chanel Blush Duo Effect in '10 Tweed Pink'
- Max Factor Shimmer Panstik 001
- Maybelline Volume XL Seduction lipstick in 'Petal Attraction'
- Eyelash/brow brush
- Lancome Artliner
1. Apply an eyeshadow primer all over the lid.
2. Coat the lid in Illamasqua's 'Phenomena' cream shadow.
3. Use a brush to add a layer of silver shadow (Verve) over the top.
4. Add 'Pink Venus' to the crease, and brush upwards into the brow bone.
5. Blend in a light coat of dark grey (Pistol) into the outer corner of the eye.
6. Use a brush to press a pink loose glitter powder into the crease.
7. Apply 'Phloof!' to the brow bone and inner corner as a highlight.
8. Apply a thin liquid line along the upper lash line for definition, and press a small amount of 'Verve' over the top.
9. For the lower lashline, add 'Pistol' to the outer half and 'Pink Venus' to the inner half.
10. Add eyeliner to the water line.
11. Curl and comb eyelashes, and then apply mascara.
With this look it's nice to wear a frosty pink blush, just to add a flush of colour to your cheeks. You can also add a highlight to the cheekbones by applying it just above the blush.
A light berry lipstick is also a nice addition, I chose a nice light pink that accentuates the natural colour of my lips :) And that completes the look!